Wireless tour guide system WAT01 NG2
The portable Wireless Audio Transceiver (WAT) system consists of an audio transmitter and a set of receivers, which is perfectly suitable for international conferences requiring multi-language support and scenic spots holding many different touring parties.
The WAT01-NG2 (next generation 2) is our newest product. It keeps all the essential features (long distance, very clear sound, multi-channels) of our old WAT01 system. It has a new design so that it has contact-charging points, and two-way inputs for transmitters. It can allow two guides to speak at the same time. It can allow MP3 playing and voice talking at the same time.
The WAT01-NG2 system has the following features:
- Limitless amount of wireless receivers for each transmitter.
- Stationary transmitter available with MP3 playing function. Two way sound mixing function.
- Advanced microchips to ensure very little noises and compact size.
- Transmitter has mute function and two-way inputs for voice and MP3 file playing. Allow two guides to speak at the same time.
- Over 200 meters range from the transmitter to receivers.
- 50-100 independent channels, up to 25 work simultaneously at the same location.
- Receiver rechargeable Lithium battery can last up to 32 hours.
- Easy to use ¨drop in〃 multi-unit battery charger and microUSB charging jack.
- Slim and compact design, easy to carry. Smallest size in our catalog