Wireless tour guide system Classic WAT01
The portable Wireless tour Transceiver (WAT) system consists of an audio transmitter and a set of receivers, which is perfectly suitable for international conferences requiring multi-language support and scenic spots holding many different touring parties. When using this system, a tour guide can introduce scenic sites to his/her touring party by wireless voice or text message, without interfering other touring parties.
The WAT01 system has the following features:
- Portable or stationary transmitter with USB jack available for conference, MP3 playing function.
- Integrated rechargeable Lithium battery, only 4 hours charging time.
- Easy to use battery charger
- LCD display for battery power, channel, volume.
- UHF and 2.4GHz for international free frequency licence.
- 50-280 meters range from the transmitter to receivers.
- 50-100 independent channels to choose, up to 19 work simultaneously at the same location.
- Back with belt clamp for easy carrying.
- Slim design and nice looking.
- Very small size.